BO RANCH Company builds strong and long-lasting relationships with its users, based on mutual trust; insuring the safety and confidentiality of its users’ personal data is therefore our highest priority.
BO RANCH Company respects all French and European regulatory and legal provisions related to the protection of personal data.
BO RANCH Company enforces an extremely strict policy to guarantee its users’ personal data protection:
- All users of BO RANCH Company keep control of their personal data. BO RANCH Company may not freely dispose of them.
- They are safely processed in a transparent, confidential manner.
- BO RANCH Company is committed to a continuous process of its users’ personal data protection, in compliance with the French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Law of 6 January 1978 amended (thereafter referred to as “LIL”) and with the European Union General Data Protection of 27 April 2016 (thereafter referred to as “RGPD”).
1 – Areas of application
The use of your personal data by BO RANCH Company has been declared to the French National Commission on Information Technology and Liberties (thereafter referred to as “CNIL”).
2 – Identity of the controller
Service provider : BO RANCH Company (thereafter referred to as “the Company”), company with a share capital of €10,000 headquartered in Route d’Acheres D64 – Le Bas du Grand Chemin – 77760 La Chapelle-la-Reine – France and registered in the Melun Trade and Companies Register, represented by M : I as President.
Individual VAT identification number: FR22817783012
Contact details: Caroline Bohu – 6 route d’Acheres – 77630 La Chapelle La Reine – France
Our websites are hosted by OVH.
3 – Collection of personal data – areas of application
All personal data concerning our Users are directly collected from the latter.
The Company commits to receive consent from its Users and/or unable them to forbid the use of their data for specified purposes whenever necessary.
In any case, Users are informed of the purposes for which their personal data are collected through different online data collections forms.
As part of the products and services offered to its Users on our websites, the Company may collect the following data:
– data you have freely given, specifically when completing an online quote request or when making an online reservation through the enrolment form, such as:
- Firstname and surname
- Physical address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Sport activities and level
- Health issues and et dietary restrictions
– Data issued from third-party services:
As part of the use of third-party services (in particular Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest…), you authorise the Company to collect your authentication information on these services (username/password) along with all available information associated to your user account on these services.
– Banking data:
Websites are equipped with a security system for online payments that unables the encrypted transmission of banking data (credit card number, credit card expiration date…). In addition, your payment data are saved by concerned payment service providers only. The Company do not collect this data. Your banking data are saved by payment service providers for the duration of the processing of your order and further proceedings. Data related to visual cryptogram will in any case be saved.
– Data collected automatically as part of the use of the websites, such as:
- Your computer IP address
- Your device unique identification number (MAC address)
- Browser type
- Your computer operating system
4 – Usage of your personal data
The data the Company collects, including your personal data, unable us to:
- Connect with you in order to facilitate and treat your quotes and reservations
- Compile statistics in order to improve our products and services depending on how you use them
- Send you newsletters, special offers De vous envoyer des newsletters, des offres promotionnelles and invitations – unless you decline such servicess;
- Manage requests for access, rectification and opposition of your data.
5 – Non communication of your personal data
Users’ personal data will not be shared with third-parties for commercial or advertising purposes.
Your data are accessible to the Company’s staff members.
However, in specific circumstances, the Company can share some of you data:
- When the Company uses providers to perform services requiring their access to your data (accommodation, restaurants, tour guides, reseller partners, airlines, tour operators, incoming agencies and transport companies).
Only the information considered strictly necessary to operate the services will be shared with our partners;
- To comply with legal requirements, regulatory provisions or a court order;
- With management control services (auditors, internal quality-control procedure services services,…);
- In case of debt collection procedures, with collection agencies, representatives of the law and judicial officers in charge of collecting the debt;
- When you gave your consent, in particular when you authorised to share data with third-parties (Facebook, Google+, Instagram…)
6 – Personal data in relation to children
Normally, websites are aimed at adults capable of contracting obligations according to the legislation of the country in which the Users are.
Users under the age of 16 or incapable of contracting such obligations must get the prior written consent of their guardians, before entering data on the website or sending an email.
The age limit can be lowered to 13 according to the local regulatory authority of the User’s usual residence as per Article 8 of the RGPD.
If your child under 16 years of age has shared personal data with us, please contact the Company.
7 – Right of access, opposition and withdrawal of your personal data
Each time the Company processes personal data, the Company takes all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that the data collected is accurate and relevant in regard to the purpose for which the Company processes it.
Pursuant to current European regulations, the Company’s Users have the following rights:
- The right of access (article 15 of the RGPD), rectification (article 16 of the RGPD), updating, completeness of the Users’ data
- The right to block or delete Users’ personal data (article 17 of the RGPD), when inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or retention is forbidden
- The right to withdraw a previously given consent at any time (article13-2c of the RGPD)
- The right to limit the Users’ data processing (article 18 of the RGPD)
- The right to object to the use of the Users’ data (article 21 of the RGPD)
- The right of portability of the data given by the Users when this data are processed automatically based on the Users’ consent or on a contract signed (article 20 of the RGPD)
- The right to decide what should happen with the Users’ data after death and to specify whether the Company will have to communicate – or not, this data to the third party previously named.
You can exercise a right of correction, opposition and withdrawal by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right of withdrawal unables you to demand that your personal information be removed from a database for instance.
8 – Personal data safety
The Company takes all technical and organisational security measures to protect the processing of personal data.
As such, the Company takes all necessary precautions to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks represented by the processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected and, in particular to prevent it from being garbled, damaged, or from being accessed by unauthorised third parties (physical security of the areas, online authentication with personal, safe access through confidential usernames and passwords, journaling of connections, encryption of specific data, antivirus…).
Safeguarding your data also includes the use of trade security protocols (Secure Socket Layer Protocole for the online payment platform) and the storage of your data on secure servers.
However, the Company cannot guarantee the full safety of the data you send us via Internet, considering the risks inherent to this type of transmission. The Company advises you to exercise vigilance in sending such data.
9 – Length of data retention
In accordance with the simplified version of the number 48 standard developed by the CNIL, the retention of the personal data related to the management of customers and prospective customers will be limited to a period strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship. However, data enabling a right or a contract to be established, or retained because of a legal obligation may be archived according to the current legal provisions.
10 – Cookies
Here are the cookies and similar technologies that the Company uses:
- Functional cookies: that unable us to identify the User and save your preferences regarding our services features;
- “Web analytic” cookies: the Company uses Google Analytics that collects data and generate website statistical reports through these cookies, without the Users being personaly identified by Google. These cookies also unable to measure the performance of promotional campaigns.
- Advertising targeting cookies: unable us to offer you personalised contents, according to your interets and the other websites that you visit. The Company uses for this purpose cookies from platforms on which the Company advertises its products and services (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube). If you wish to find out more about these tools, please click on the following links:
You can manage cookies through your browser, delete or refuse them.
To do so, the Company invites you to follow the below links:
- If using Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If using Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari
- If using Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- If using Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
If you decide to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to log on and benefit from the functionalities or our products and services.
If you required further information on cookies and your related rights, please visit the CNIL website.
The up-to-date private policy will be published on this page, that the Company consequently encourages you to consult regularly.
Using the websites after the update has been published constitutes your acceptance of any modified terms and conditions of the Company’s private policy.
12 – To contact us